Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Happy Bird-day, Jovy!

It has been more than a year since i last saw u during the Kuala Selangor day trip. And that explains why i put up this pic that we took at that time. I cant find other photos other than that.

I guess we havent been keeping in touch that much after we've graduated from UTM. Maybe work has been keeping us apart, or is it due to procrastination or excuses by far?

The other night when i was having dinner with my dance mates, one of them brought up an interesting discussion.

"We are at the mid of the year, but have u think about what we have done/achieved for the last half year?"

Seriously speaking, i dunno for sure. I have been pretty busy working so far, i guess i really havent been doing enough or spending enough quality time with my loved ones, family and frens.

Thinking back about it, i have not kept in touch with quite a number of my old frens... :P

Anyways, Happy Birthday Jovy! May u be pretty always!

1 comment:

Jane said...

yea, all work and no play makes Jane a dull girl.. !! :)

im sure she will have a great birthday..