Tuesday, June 06, 2006

An auspicious or haunted day?

I know most of u would have known that today is one very "special" day. Marked as the auspicious day for some cos it goes by the date 06-06-06. But today is also the birth of Satan, which is something most of the Christians are aware of.

As i was about to leave for dancing class today, the weather was undeniably bad. Thunders were heard every few minutes, which kinda made me feel that the "sky is falling" (doesnt that sounds familiar?). I was seriously dragging my feet and heart to drive all the way to the dancing class under this circumstances, the traffic is definitely gonna be worst!

Nevertheless, i made the trip in the end, braced through the massive jam and the malfunctioned traffic lights (which is very NORMAL, after a super bad weather). Although a few traffic polices were on duty, it doesnt really helped to improve the condition that much.

I was late for about 15 mins, of cos. And to my disappointment, the class was cancelled, cos the instructor couldnt make it on time as well. *sigh*

Since the traffic was still teribble outside, me and my dancing mates decided to go for dinner at Island Cafe in SS2 (at the other end of McD). It was fun yacking with u guys... hopefully we could do this more often in the future. *wink*


Dont forget our date!

1 comment:

myfivesen said...

well.. at least yr evening's still not wasted..the food looks yummy! :)