Tuesday, June 20, 2006

20062006

My mind was at work for the whole day. We are going to upgrade our current server to a better new hardware, which is going to be a whole lot faster and greater in terms of capability in running our jobs and populating the data and reports needed by our users worldwide.

Then i got this SMS from my fren, wishing me a happy day cos apparently today is a very special day. 20062006 - 20th June 2006. Hmm, people are really creative now, they seem to be able to make almost every day a special day.

I dont know bout others, but for me, im feeling nothing special except SLEEPY. I need to get some sleep.

zzzZZZzzzZZZ...

2 comments:

myfivesen said...

Very well then.. Happi (belated or otherwise, depending on timezone) 20.06.2006!! 2 u oso :)

Jane said...

we never get enuff sleep, thats for sure. and the more u sleep, the sleepier u are. i wonder why...