Thursday, March 02, 2006

Psycho?

Previously, Jeff discovered there is a mysterious psycho in the office area. And i on the other hand, discovered a psycho while i was on my way to get my car in SS2 last Tuesday. O_o

I was walking at the lane between the rows of shops when i saw someone standing still next to a parked car. It did not bothers me at first, but as i was walking near him, i realised that his position was kinda weird. His backpack was placed neatly on the road while he was standing facing the wall with his legs stretched wide. And at that split seconds, i am sure i heard something and there was "water" dripping in between his legs. WTF! -__-"""

I rushed to my car and locked the door the moment i stepped in. How i know if he would or wouldnt come after me when he realised i saw what he was doing. I just couldnt take the risk. No way!

Guys and gals out there, please be extra careful when u go out at nite. There is no more safe neighbourhood nowadays.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..pls be careful.. esp in between lanes.. its pretty dark and no ppl there..

Anonymous said...

better be more careful oh....it's pretty scary nowadays esp during the nite

laymank said...

just saw the 'achievement' of the psycho at the toilet again today... damn!

Jane said...

yeah, have to be more careful next time. ribena, i miss ur company..

laymank, my gosh. can we report this to the management? i feel so insecure..

Unknown Author said...

I also saw one guy pissing at the wall near Tesco.. it's nowhere dark smore.. :s

And i found out that he drove a BMW. He certainly don't look like a driver to me..