Thursday, March 23, 2006

Happy Birthday Louis!



Another year has gone by, and you are a year "wider", oopppss, supposed to be wiser. *grins* It has been about 4 months since u left us for Clarke, Phillipines but the days when you were still with us will never be forgotten. It shall be kept in our heart, always.

I knew you dont have anyone close around there to give u a massive celebration. But dont you worry, we will celebrate here on your behalf! Haha... U will surely gonna miss us BIG TIME! *ngek*ngek*ngek*

Ok, i think i should stop before i get whacked. Last but not least, Happy Birthday once again! May all your wishes come true soon!

Call me when u are back and we will have another celebration, but this time is ON YOU! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing the word "ON YOU" I decided to stay away from you guys .... temporarily :P

Thanks for the dedicated post. I am touched!

I do hope my wishes can come true!

Jane said...

u are most welcome! :)