Thursday, March 23, 2006

Melted

I know exactly what you are thinking right now. I feel the same.

The moment i saw his photo, with a rose in his hand and that charming smile, it just took me away, sweeping me off my feet. How can a man in his 40's (i think, or mebbe he is even older than that??) can be so charming and attractive?

I know Peky would have printed out this picture and stick it on the wall of her bedroom/cubicle, saving this image and put it as wallpaper/screen saver for her computer, dreaming of marrying him every day and night.

*muahaha*

My dear, if you are reading this, please stop drooling while looking at his picture and resume your work. Ur boss might be watching you from behind. *look back, left and right*

Oh god.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't say your friend Peky, even my air liur also meleleh hahaha...

Unknown Author said...

i also have it on my desktop.. hehehe..

Jane said...

u two.. infected with richard gere's disease dy..

hahha..

laymank said...

this is taken from the 'Shall We Dance' right?

Featuring Richard Gere and Jennifer Lopez. I watched it late last year.

Shin said...

oh, i c u're spreading my messenger around eh? ;)

Jane said...

laymank: yup yup!

shin: memang tak tau malu betul orang tua ni.. :P