Sunday, March 05, 2006

Office hour only..

I finally got myself the time to go to Berjaya Times Square today. My mom has been nagging me to help my bro to fix his Samsung E700A handphone. His screen screwed up, displaying nothing but a white screen whenever he flips open the phone. But after a while (like it needed to warm up), the colours come back again.

No wonder i heard so many complains from some of my frens who are using Samsung mobile phone. Is the reliability and functionality really that bad now? It used to be one of the top brand in the world.

When i stepped into the Samsung Mobile Plaza, the place is very empty. No customer or any visitor is in sight. I approached one of the sales person there and started explaining about my problem. But he stopped me immediately and said their service department (they call it a department, can u believe that?!) is only opened during office hours.

Huh??!!

My effort to come all the way here is wasted. No wonder the workers in that mobile plaza "pak wu ying" only lar. I think they should make it a day off on Sunday, since there is nothing much to provide. Sigh...

Btw, i just pumped petrol for my car. It now cost me RM68 for a full tank of my Iswara. 30 cents may not be so significant on your daily usage, but it is enough to kill me when it is added to the petrol price. -_-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they should consider to work on weekend as well since most of the telco centre in shopping mall like maxis, digi and celcom also open on weekend~~