Monday, March 20, 2006

Crawling...

How is your Streamyx performance lately?

Mine was terrible and they are crawling like a tortoise for the past few days. I dont know what happened in the background, but as a consumer, i am pretty sure their service is degrading! There is even at one point, my Streamyx was unavailable for 2 days. The DSL light kept on blinking, indicating broadband could not be detected/connected. O_o

Yesterday, it took me about 3 minutes to load a simple page. Three-f*cking-minutes. In the end, I gave up my intention to go online and watched my downloaded movies instead. I'm really disappointed with all these "over-rated" broadband services they are promoting.

Darn. And my Streamyx bill is coming soon.... *slap forehead*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my streamyx still ok for the moment but i cant guarantee for the next few days. i think they are upgrading now.

Jane said...

really? hopefully after upgrade, this wont happen again. i dont have much confidence in them though...

Shin said...

must be downloading too much p0rn simultaneously. :D

Jane said...

shin: is that what u do normally? ooohhhhpppssss.. *secret unveiled*

:P