Thursday, March 09, 2006

The all new Honda Civic 2006


Finally the new Honda Civic launches today, nationwide.

Guess what, my bro already booked one in Labuan. Darn that lucky dude! He is not even satisfied with his current Vios when I am still driving a 4 years old Proton Iswara here. -_-

Cant blame him much. The Civic is way much better in terms of quality and outlook if compared to Vios. And of cos the most important thing, the car there is so much cheaper than in Peninsular, duty free man.

Imagine the difference.

Peninsular
- RM 117K (1.8S)
- RM 131K (2.0S)

Labuan
- RM 74++K (1.8S)
- RM 78++K (2.0S)

This is so UNFAIR!

But being the goody sister I am, I went to help him check out the car during lunchtime cos the car is not yet available in the showroom in Labuan. I like the Bluish Silver Metallic colour. Gonna ask him to get that one, albeit the only chance I will be able to sit and drive the car is like once a year. Dont care dy! :P

Yea. HONDA, The Power of Dreams.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey cool! Then u can get to sit in a new Honda :)

* that is if u go labuan lah.. :p

Jane said...

ribena: yea, that is a very BIG "IF" there... *sigh*