Sunday, March 26, 2006

Vote for me!

I know what is your reaction after reading the title. Calm down, take a deep breath and i'll explain why.

Recently, I have joined the Asian Hottest Blogger contest for the month of March. *gasp* I know some of you must be wondering "What? Is she doing this for real?". Well, yes, April Fool is just around the corner, but i'm not joking about this.



I came across this contest thingy thru a fren some time back. I was hesitant to take part in the beginning, cos i know i am not a very good blogger and as a matter of fact, i just started blogging less than a year ago. Moreover, this is the Asian Hottest Blogger contest and I am perfectly sure that i am NOT in that category at all, not even near.

But a brilliant idea struck my mind. Maybe i'll just join for the fun of it. This is something different that i have never done before and god knows what i could gain at the end of the contest. Maybe i'll be a better blogger in the future. Anyhow, getting a very low votes is something that i have already expected, so i wont be disappointed or sad or anything. Im just gonna enjoy the process of blogging in a public site and pull votes once in a while.

When i first told a friend about this, he laughed at me.

"u are going to lose"
"why u say so? the result is not out yet.." *although i know for sure what he say is right*
"do u think a lady in the 20's can fight with the girls in their teens? Come on, face the fact, u are old dy!"
"oh, im just joining for fun not to win, but can u at least be supportive a bit?" -_-"
"they are all so young and pretty, im gonna vote for them as well.. hahhaa.." *he continued on, and on*

Darn, so fast splashing me with a big bucket of cold water. But its ok... looking at the number of votes now, i dont expect myself to win either. Just purposely pulling his leg ;)

To cast your vote, you will have to sign up as a member by filling up a simple form. Please click here. Remember to login to your email account to click on the verification link to verify your email address.

Once that is done, login to the member’s area and vote! Click on the “Freebies” link to download your Free Gift (worth US $397). It is that easy.

Before i forget, I really appreciate those who has helped in voting for me. As for the rest, start voting now....

Arigatou.

6 comments:

Peky said...

wat freebies?? :D

Anonymous said...

jane, treat me a meal when i am back, for the sake of spending my precious time filling up the form and casting the vote for you, fair right? kekekeke :P

Anonymous said...

win or not.. way to go, grrl! win some SGD! all the best and good luck. :)

Jane said...

peky: not too sure if it is true or not but according to the site, u can download your Free Gift (worth US $397).

louis: u are supposed to TREAT us when u are back. dont try to give excuses...

anonymous: thanks.

Anonymous said...

where is my birthday treat? -_-

Anonymous said...

HURRAY!! jane.. you WON!! 2nd runner up wo.. still got some SGD cash ler.. faster set up yr PayPal. :)