Sunday, February 26, 2006

Bang!

BANG!

There was a loud noise outside my house this morning, during the wee hours. As usual, i was still sleeping very soundly on my cosy bed without knowing what has happened. For those of u who didn't know me that well, i can sleep like a pig. Seriously. Once my mom warned me that it is not a good thing for me, cos i might be burnt to death if there is any fire in my house... O_o

Just now, my aunt told me about the accident when i saw a truck and an averagely wrecked car in front of my house. Apparently, there is this Malay guy, either he was superb sleepy or superb drunk, lost control of his car after turning down the slope, and knocked my fence.

The beautifully planted trees were uprooted from the ground, the side borders by the road were knocked out of place, the drain was filled with unwanted soil from the ground, and the front of my house was filled with shattered glasses from the car.

Oh my god. What a mess!


Uprooted trees.


The accident site.


A truck lifting the damaged car.


Look at the trail of the wheels on the ground, right in front of my house.

This is the second time my house was being knocked by drunken/sleepy drivers. The first time was even worse, cos the gate fell down and we were left unsecured for days. I guess living at a corner house at the cross road aint so good after all. Some Chinese believe that it is not a good idea staying at the crossroad, that kinda place is normally "spirited". Accidents-prone area, as a matter of fact. -_-"

Oh well, we have stayed there for the past 3 decades and counting. I guess we are already used to it.

Shit. Gotta go.. have to rush to the banks now. Note the word "banks", i am officially the bank girl for my family.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.. WTF!!! Luckily u and yr fam is awrite thou..

laymank said...

and you called that 'use to it'?

my oh my... if i can afford, i would have moved.

Jane said...

anonymous: yep. nothing bad except the trees and the mess. -_-

laymank: we never encountered anything super serious.. so still ok.

if i can afford, that is the word that i have been using..

Peky said...

well..i wouldnt be surprise..ur "end of the world" is damn dangerous curve on its own... i almost fell off the cliff and never saw another sunrise.. :-S

Peky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
eddY said...

opppsss... she didn't again it... from BS... ehehehe...

hope u get everythin fixed soon to avoid easy access by the burglars...

yeah laymank, if can afford, i oso wan to move lah... move to a countryside home just like what i had in mine lately... ehehehehe...

Jane said...

peky: where got? keke :P

ed: if i can afford lar.. :(