Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

This is supposed to be the day where we celebrate the beginning of a new year, but now, it is also the only day where we get to catch up with those "long time no see" relatives, cousins and frens.

And u will hear a lot of the same questions being thrown to you each year, such as :

if u are still studying - "how many A's u've got in your exam?"
if u are working - "how much do u earn?"
if u are have reached legal age - "do u have a bf/gf?"
if u are attached - "when are u getting married?"
if u are married - "when getting a baby?"

*never-ending*

-_-


A few of my cousins and I.


Food served in my uncle's place.. *slurps*

The short trip back to my mom's hometown in Ipoh was good. It has been 2 years since we last went back for this auspicious occasion. All my aunties and uncles are so happy to see my bro cos they seldom get to meet him. He is always at Labuan working when they came to KL.

Actually, bro wasnt too keen to go back, cos he got complained he got nothing to do there. But mom nagged so much till he gave in. O_o

I got no problem, as long as i still have time for my frens back in KL too. I can talk to my aunties about anything..

Okie, it is about time to go out. Ciao..

2 comments:

laymank said...

gee... cool cousin!! (blink blink) ;p

Jane said...

laymank: haha.. i have more cute cousins.. *wink*wink*