Thursday, February 09, 2006

Albert Einstein!

I saw something extraordinary tonight.

I was driving home along Jalan Tun Razak just now after the usual badminton session, feeling a bit tired. My mind was partly blank (a part of it is needed for driving) as i was enjoying the chilly nite. The past few nites were damn hot!

Then my eye catches something weird not too far in front of my car. It looked like a motorcycle with a very bright rear light. But as i go nearer, i realised that it wasnt any ordinary vehicle, but a recumbent bike carrying an Albert Einstein lookalike man, with the same blown up hairstyle! :O


Albert Einstein.


Bored with normal bikes?

"Recumbent bikes have a laid-back riding position, with you reclining in a padded seat instead of sitting on a saddle. Your feet are higher up as well. Recumbents are more comfortable than standard (“upright”) bikes, because there is no strain on you neck, back or wrists. You also have more of your body in contact with the bike, so painful pressure points are reduced. Recumbents are also faster - your legs are in front of you instead of below you, so the aerodynamics are better. Recumbents are at least 30% faster than standard bikes, and can be a lot more - the current speed record on the flat is over 80mph! Because of this, recumbents have been banned from competing against conventional bikes since 1934. "

I was almost being caught driving recklessly, as a result of staring at that man on the bike for too long thru my rear mirror. I really cannot believe my eyes!

Imagine this, Einstein is trying on his new invention... Haha... that is so cool *dreams*

What a discovery.

No comments: