Monday, February 06, 2006

Back to work..

Finally, back to the office again after a long holiday. Felt so lazy and tired. And there are no angpows from the bosses, yes, u are more fortunate than me. Be thankful and stop complaining okie!

Today is super hot. I felt like my skin is burning under the hot hot sun while walking a short distance for lunch just now. Some say the temperature has reached 37 degree Celcius, oh my! *sweating*

Now im happy sitting in the office under the fully blast aircond... before i freeze in a short while. O_o

Yesterday evening, some distant relatives came over to visit us. I have no idea how to call them, seriously, i got too many relatives. So, i guess a common "aunty" and "uncle" will do :P


My distant nephew, a.k.a. small Edison :)

Isnt he cute? I think he looks similar to Edison Chen, a HK celebrity, dont he? There would be tonnes of girls falling for him when he is grown up.

No comments: