Thursday, February 16, 2006

Firewall

It has been a long time since i last went for cheap movies on a Wednesday. The slot was fully reserved for dancing class, but now, not anymore. Schedule changed, and im all supporting it. Yes!

A bunch of us went for Firewall, starring Harison Ford in GSC, MV last nite. The traffic was terrible; yup, rain was one of the culprits. It was raining practically every evening for the last couple of days. But yet, my house had no water supply twice this week. Ironic huh?!

I was complaining to a fren regarding the traffic, and the amount of time i spent on the road daily. Then she just replied with one sentence, "Is there a place in KL and PJ area which is not jam one?". I would like to know too.

Coming back to the movie, it was so-so only. But some of my colleagues were complaining that it was rather boring and the pace was kinda slow. Well, i can still accept that part and the story line being the typical one man save all type of movie. I am still ok, seriously.

But the ending is not realistic, although it's a good one. That is my only feedback. I am not gonna elaborate on what happened. I'll leave that to yourself. Go figure.

There is this interesting conversation at the beginning of the movie between colleagues in Ford's office, which kinda struck me at this moment.

"Why are u ignoring me?"
"Listen, we have both did our part. U asked me out, and I said NO. So the next step is, u should go and ask somebody else, and not keep asking me again!"

Well said!! This is already so obvious that she is not keen on u, nor having anything beyond the line. I dont think that is very hard to understand, rite? U guys do understand too, rite?

Btw, i learned a new word today. Someone told me that i am "loquacious".. he is really a master in language... learned from the newspaper wor. How come i never come across that word when i read the paper? Or is it the English in Singapore's tabloids are better?

*thinks*thinks*

No comments: