Sunday, May 14, 2006

It's Mom's Day

I was thinking very hard last nite on where to bring my mom for lunch today. I tot of taking her to Vietnam Kitchen @ Cheras Leisure Mall to taste some nice Vietnamese cuisine. But half an hour later, we ended up in Low Yat Plaza. -_-

I know its a bit absurd cos the two shopping malls are totally in the opposite direction. Anyways, that is not the main point here.

So me, mom, my aunt and my 2 lovely cousins went to have our so-called "Mother's Day meal" at Good Happiness Restaurant. Not crowded and no worries of being "slashed" with super expensive price like what u might get in a normal Chinese restaurant during this special occasion.

Bean curd rice, drinks, cheese and ham sandwiches, mixed grilled steak, mango sago dessert and 5 season rice.

Everytime i go to Low Yat, i just cant resist myself to get some gadgets. I cant figure out why too. Prolly i was a boy in my past life? Yes, I got myself a brand new ear phone from Phillips.

No wonder a few of my frens said that i acted like a boy sometimes. Cos normally, only boys will like these kind of stuff, computer and electronic gadgets, games, cars, handphones, sports and soccer! Oh yea, World Cup is just around the corner. I dunno if i am able to catch any of the match, which is going to be shown at wee hours in Malaysia. It is quite hard to get myself awake when i still have to work in the morning.

Oh well, there goes another day. I have lotsa things to do tomoro... again...

4 comments:

laymank said...

Great day, it seemed!
:)

World Cup, perhaps it's a good chance to clear leaves... hehehe...

Jane said...

laymank: yeah, we dont have anymore unrecorded leaves next year.. so better clear them now... :P

Anonymous said...

The food looks decent, bet it is a great day! :)

Jane, don't worry about World Cup, guys in the office can help out BT-ing all those matches that are favoured. Oh well, I had no worries here after all :p

Jane said...

sa: that or i ask someone else to help me download the match so that i can watch them at my own sweet time.

louis: yeah, i know u have huge bandwith there.. saja wanna show off.. *slap forehead*