Thursday, May 11, 2006

Holiday finally...

I just got home an hour ago. I was supposed to go for the normal badminton session, but i ended up staying back to complete SOME of my work, which has been piled up as a result of 2 weeks vacation and 2 weeks training. O_o

Deadline for the rewrite project is going to due next week. Hopefully i will be able to make the cut. I still have a few big one to go...

Btw, i finished watching My Name is Kim Sam Soon last week. Actually, the Korean drama was shown on TV last month, but i didnt manage to catch it cos it was too late by the time i reached home.

It was really good. Now i know where Louis's costly piggy come from. It was because of this Kim Sam Soon.. :)



How sweet.. can i have it, Louis?

Tomoro is a public holiday, i think i need to spend the time to clear all the movies and dramas in my hard drive. -_-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Sam Shik is now at ... China.

Unknown Author said...

louis : who sam shik?? u mean hyun bin?

Jane : u should watch "my girl"... lee dong wook is equally handsome...

Jane said...

louis: oh no!! sam shik.. dont go!!!

hui ying: yes, sam shik is acted by hyun bin.. u watched the drama too rite? how come u didnt know sam soon call him by that name?

btw, my girl is drama or movie? i know one movie called "my girl and i".