Saturday, May 06, 2006

Mission Accomplished..

Finally, i am done with all my posts for the Aussie trip. I have been writing them whenever i have the time since i came back, provided the Streamyx service didnt go down on me. The broadband has been acting extremely unstable lately, could be caused by the raging storm that has been controlling our sky.

About two weeks back, Jeff tagged me with this long questionaires. So here are the answers, as promised..

1. Were you named after anyone?
I dont think so. But initially, my mom wanted to call me "Suet Bai" (translated directly as Snow White). Oh gosh. Fortunately that did not happen, or else i would be a laughing stock for the rest of my life cos i am totally of the opposite side, in terms of character, background and skin colour!!!

2. Do you wish on stars?
Sometimes. Although it is rather childish, but it can be romantic at times, if u are doing it with ur loved ones.

3. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes, and all of my frens said so too! :P

4. What is your favorite meat?
Fish! My landlady once commented "no cat will want to eat the fish that u have eaten" cos there is definitely no more meat left on the bones. Muahaha.

5. What is the most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
I dont even have a proper shelf for my CDs. Is that embarassing enuff?

6. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Yes. People say "great minds think alike!".

7. Are you a daredevil?
Oh yea. No doubt about that.

8. When did you cry last?
While i was watching a Korean drama last week.

9. Did you ever tell a secret you weren’t supposed to?
Rest assured, im a very good secret keeper. *zip*

10. How do you release anger?
Singing out loud, or go out having fun. Sometimes, i may raise my voice, depending on how much anger i was boiling inside.

11. Where is your second home?
My rented home in Seremban. I have developed alot of great memories for the 1.5 years i was there, and i still go there to visit my landlady every now and then. She is like my godmother now.

12. Do you trust others easily?
Yes, and that is why my mom is constantly worried about me. She is scared that i might be cheated by those who could be in disguise.

13. What class in college do you think is totally useless?
The Tamadun Islam class during Uni always made me feel sleepy and irritated. Some lecturers raised a racial issue in the class, which is totally non-professional at all.

14. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
No, but i dont have to be there to be squashed.

15. What do you look for in a girl?
Im not a lesbian wor.

16. Would you do a bungee jump?
Im waiting for the opportunity. Besides that, i wanna do sky diving and hot ballooning too!

17. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate and Rum & Raisins. Oh no, now im craving for ice-cream.

18. What is your least favorite thing?
Being with someone annoying.

19. How many people do you have a crush on right now?
*secret*

20. What do you miss most right now?
Hanging out with someone i love.

21. What are you listening to right now?
I am watching Thomas Cup live from Tokyo on TV2. China vs Denmark. A lot of noises made from their supporters.

22. What is the weather like right now?
Sunny. And burning hot.

23. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Cherrie, my fren of more than 10 years. We are planning to watch Mission Impossible 3 tonite.

24. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Overall, but then the first feature i will look at is the eyes. U can really be captivated by them.

25. Favorite drink non-alcoholic?
100 Plus. I have a whole fridge full of them.

26. Favorite alcoholic drink?
Vodka Lime or beer.

27. Hair color?
Dyed to Copper Brown. I used to have a natural black hair.

28. Eye color?
Dark Brown.

29. Wear contacts?
Yup. I dont like wearing specs cos it is very troublesome at times.

30. Last movie you watched?
The Wild, i fell asleep in the cinema. *snore*

31. Favorite day of the year?
Definitely holidays! *dum*dee*dum*

32. How many people have a crush on you right now?
Err, i really have no idea.

33. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings is the best. But i love scary movies too!

34. Summer or winter?
Both. But can i have Autumn, which is in between?

35. What book/magazine are you reading at the moment?
Im supposed to read the Da Vinci Code, but the book has been lying on my table for almost 2 months now. Now, someone told me to catch the movie first before reading the book.

36. What's on your mouse pad?
I dont have one. I use the table as mousepad.

37. What did you watch on TV last night?
News. Dozed off early cos it has been a very tiring week.

38. Do you regret ever breaking up with someone?
Yes, i do.

39. Favorite actor/actress?
Any actor/actress who can deliver a good movie.

40. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Haha. I have been well trained since schooldays by my frens. But i only use it to those who can take it.

41. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Too lazy. But i will if i have to, especially high heels.

42. Favorite Smell?
I like the smell of freshness.

43. What color underwear are you wearing?
Enticing black :P

44. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Blue! My favourite colour.

45. How are you today?
I am determined to feel good everyday. *i feel good, na, na, na*

46. Siblings?
One great older bro. I am glad i have him.

47. Favorite Month?
August. The birthday month which is full of celebrations.

48. Have you ever been shy to ask someone out?
To any cute guys that i have a crush on.

49. Hugs or kisses?
I thought they come in a package? :)

50. Do your friends to write back?
I guess so. But not snail mail of cos, email!

51. Who is least likely to respond?
Those i have not kept in touch.

52. Do you like the person who tagged you with this?
Hmm, if i say no, he will surely kill me. *hehe*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say you sure have lots of time going through that 50 questions :P

Jane said...

well, i did it in between the Thomas Cup final shown on TV2. haha..

eddY said...

hey there, you chat prog not working ar?

wah.. multi-tasking huh... could u it have criss-cross some of the answers ar? :p

Jane said...

i have been trained well in multi tasking.. dont u worry. :)