Sunday, April 23, 2006

Family outing

My bro is back again for a 2 weeks holiday.

I was at Low Yat Plaza today and me + bro got ourselves an external notebook hard disk. Yea! I have always wanted to buy one, but procrastination got over me. This time, my bro took the drive so i cant run away anymore.

There goes a few hundred bucks after my trip.. but im surprisingly contented. I have extra spaces now.. no more worries to store movies i wanna watch... until they are all filled up again. I am expecting it to come very soon!!! -__-

BTW, there is a new Hongkie style restaurant opened in Low Yat, called Good Happiness. These kind of restaurants are growing like mushrooms nowadays. Countless of them. Food here is average, but i dont like their milk tea. A bit plain..



Good Happiness, pork rib with potato rice, 5 seasons rice and the free H2OH! can drinks we got at the Low Yat's entrance.

Im experiencing a very slow network. My bro is doing massive downloads, so posting my blog with pictures is torturing...

*sigh*

3 comments:

laymank said...

yo... siew yoke (is it?) with ham tan looks so delicious!

Peky said...

my HDD spoilt :( i dropped it on the floor... so cham!! i'm gonna get a replacement! dont care! :(

Jane said...

laymank: yes, got siew yoke... my mom say it is a bit dry. but the pork rib with potato is nice wor...

peky: geezz, but who is gonna pay for the replacement? :P