Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Pack.. pack.. pack

I have to start packing tonite. I cant procrastinate anymore. *hypnotize myself*

I was about to start last nite but then i felt tired after coming back home. I know it is an excuse, but my eyes werent listening to me. But today, I will not fail! :)

I have a long list created few days ago, so that i will not miss anything. Hmm, i wonder if my luggage bag is enuff to fit all of them, and to bring back some stuffs that i will be buying there. I already have a few to-buy food list, for my aunts. Hopefully i have the strength to carry them back to the Malaysia ground. O_o

I just checked the weather report on Australia.com.


Melbourne H 16°C - L 7°C



Brisbane H 28°C - L 20°C


Seems like it is gonna be rather cold when i am in Melbourne. Need to pack jacket and long pants. But i should not bring too much clothing, cos im gonna have trouble transporting them... *thinks*thinks*

Oh well, i can pick one from my fren's wardrobe there. She has a few selections for me to choose from.. *yea*

I really cant wait for this long holiday to come. It has been so long since i got my air ticket and did all the planning. Ok, where is my map? Where is my tripod? Where is my passport? *chaotic*

Packing early is indeed a necessity to avoid last minute paranoid. *nods head*

And dont be jealous or angry or feels deprived, Shin. U CAN go for vacations whenever and wherever u want to. U are more than AFFORDABLE to do so. Dont save the money to get a Taiwanese mistress just yet. Enjoy yourself first! *muahahaha*

p/s: he is gonna kill me tomoro when he sees this. *evil grins*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a safe and wonderful trip!

laymank said...

I am not Shin, but I am envious that you get to go for good trip!! :p

Be safe and take care....

Jane said...

louis: thanks!

laymank: hey, u JUST GOT BACK from KK ok. so now is my turn :P

i will. thanks for ur concern!

Anonymous said...

take care, hv a safe and most njoyable trip ya!!??

cheers and bye!