Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Days of mouth watering food..

It was the first day of my work since coming back from my enjoyable vacation. And i was supposed to catch up with all my emails and stuffs, tonnes of pending work. Guess what, I had more than 300 unread emails in my company mailbox. *gosh*

But i cant. I dont even have the time to sit still in my own chair for more than 1 hour.

My team's big boss came from Phoenix, USA to visit us since last Sat. The moment i finished downloaded all the emails, we were scheduled to have a 3 hours review session with him. *talk*talk*talk*

Anyhow, we took a break for lunch at Mum's Place in Damansara Perdana. I have never been there before, but i heard they serve nice Baba & Nyonya cuisines. It has a very cosy environment, this i must agree.

U guys can give it a try :)

L-R, top to bottom; Fried honey squid, fried cencaru with sambal and petai, daun keledek with garlic, ayam pong teh (in other words, soya sauce chicken) and venison (or what is more popularly known as deer meat).

After the heavy lunch, we were stuck in the traffic on our way back to the office. Apparently the super heavy rain has caused some of the roads being flooded, thus creating a massive long queue.

At night, some of us gathered together again to have dinner with him at Madam Kwan in MidValley. *drool*


L-R, top to bottom; Nasi lemak, acar, assam prawn, beef rendang, claypot seafood beancurd, otak-otak, beansprout with salted fish and finally fried rice.

I was so full till i almost fell asleep when i was on my way back home. Lots and lots of food.

And no, that is not all, we had another round just now. This time is Korean BBQ dinner at Han Sung Restaurant in Desa Seri Hartamas. It is the last nite he staying in KL, so it was sort of like a farewell dinner.


The menu, Korean pancake, kimchi and chicken with ginseng.

As if they know that i havent had enuff food during my trip. Different sort of cuisines in two days.. *wahlao*

Ok, dont get jealous. It is like once in a few years only we get to pamper ourselves..

No comments: