Thursday, April 20, 2006

Bye Tee Hui!

I know it's a bit late, but i still wanna post this up, no matter what. Few days ago, Tee Hui left the company for a better career advancement. Although i felt quite sad, but i am happy for her.

Jane, Tee Hui & Siew Kim.

It was my first day of work after the vacation, but it was her last day of work, in the company. I was lucky to be able to catch her. Yes, we can still meet up in the future, but there will be no more frequent teasing and casual chatting around... *sob*sob*

I am really gonna miss u lots! Still remember the time we had our dance lesson together every wednesday nite? U with your hip swerving partner and me with my girl partner. And u kept on complaining that u are not talented for doing all the moves. ^_^

And not to forget the trip to Taman Negara, where u also complained that u are not born to do all the climbing in the cave. I knew u tried very hard and i am very proud of u for being able to make it to the top, with this kind of determination, i am sure u will succeed in your future undertakings. *hugz*

Those are the times that i will always cherish in my life. Remember to keep in touch, ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea I remember those good times we had together...and your persistence to motivate me.. :)
We can always meet up to minum-minum...