Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Nostalgic

I received an email from a good and old buddy yesterday. The things that she wrote has brought back all the good and bad memories we have cherished together as housemates for that 4 wonderful years while we were studying in UTM, Skudai, Johor.

This post is dedicated for u guys,
~ who has been with me thru the hard times;
~ who has been supporting me whenever i needed them the most;
~ who has been bearing with me if i throw any tantrum,
~ who has been a good listener when i needed so much to pour them out;
~ who has been cuddling me to sleep when i was so worn out and yet couldnt close my eyes;
~ who has been taking care of me when i fell so damn sick;
~ who has been accompanying me to watch all those vcds till wee hours;
~ who has been helping me to tapao my food when we dont have enuff transportation to move us around;
~ who has been 'fighting' with me to create some excitements in my life;
~ who has been a great and unforgetable fren;
~ the list keeps on growing... but i guess that is all for now...

---------------------------------------------------------------
"I remember the 1st day I arrived at our first house..I can’t really remember what is the address. 29 Kebangsaan 42? Vero used to say she hated me especially when she kept hearing me talk at the background during the phone calls between you guys and her when we were still in the college, discussing about the hse where we r goin to move in. I was literally the only one who never knew who she was prior to that.

Those were the days at that house..with no car at the porch…only one bike to ride us around to pack food and go pasar malam… haha..
Those were the days where there was an attic in the stuffy room and I had to hang that homemade “curtain” in order to keep the window opened..
Those were the days when we had our ONE AND ONLY b’day party for Mandy which we cooked a lot and had the rest to come over..
Those were the days when Suqin learnt cooking for her Co-Curriculum and came back and practice it using that Sos Tiram bottle..
Those were the days when Mandy went MIA-ing after some arguments and I remember RorRor and the rest came to our house and you guys were talking (back then I didn’t know them!)..
Those were the days when the sewage system was blocked and we had to endure worms and shit!... ewww..
Those were the days when we used to sit at the long table to do our work and study…
Those were the days when we used to cramp into that small round table at the living room and eat while watching tv on the red sofa…
Those were the days when no one stole our bra!!!....
Those were the days when the owner came to remove the idols from the altar..
Those were the days when the owner’s mum came because the owners had some conflict..

Nostalgic huh?.............. Amazing how time flies…
And I kinda miss that house too…
"
---------------------------------------------------------------

I miss u guys a lot, from the very bottom of my heart! Now i just feel like hugging u. Come here.... *muaks*

Luv ya to bits!

No comments: