Friday, June 03, 2005

Never stop trying

Sometimes things may not turn out the way u want it to be,
No matter how hard u try,
Sometimes people may not treat u the way u hope they do,
No matter how true u are,

When is that one time? Where everything would have a happily ever after ending?

Life ain't fair, my darling..

But i wont give up, not me.

Well, enuff of the moody day. A coll sent the below when we were about to leave for home. I found it cool, i found it funny, at least it cheered me day.

What a Woman Says:
"This place is a mess! C'mon,
You and I need to clean up.
Your stuff is lying on the floor,
and if we don't do laundry right now
you'll have no clothes to wear."


What a Man Hears:
blah, blah, blah, blah, C'MON
blah, blah, blah, YOU AND I
blah, blah, ON THE FLOOR
blah, blah, blah, RIGHT NOW
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, NO CLOTHES.


*giggles*

Another long weekend coming up, maybe not for all, but it is still a good break. Let me see what shall i do for the next couple of days... *think hard*

1 comment:

Unknown Author said...

Funny.. Eh, Nowadays I tend to 'filter' what I am hearing too. Especially work stuff. The next day, I'll go back to the seniors and ask again.. :-s