Sunday, June 12, 2005

*cough*cough*

Im a bad girl.

No, no, no. Hear me first, i didnt do anything evil. I was just, err... not being obedient (only).

My sore throat's gone, but i'm getting cough, and it is worsening. It was just a slight cough once in a while, but now it becomes more frequent and deep. So is my mom's nagging....

"told u to go to see the doc. see, now the cough is getting serious"
"it is just normal cough lar, i'll be ok by drinking cough syrup u bought from the chinese medicine shop"
"but u have been skipping it for the past 2 days" *checking on the syrup*
"ohh, i forgot..." :P

Apart from keeps on forgetting to take the medicine, i wasnt watching out on my food as well. I ate KFC, curry, spicy and fried food, chilled drinks. So, that adds on to the current situation. *cough*cough*

Okok. I know, i will start to watch out and control my food consumption. Satisfy?

To start it off, im being super healthy today. Played table tennis with my cousins for a few hours. And just as i was getting ready for the swimming class, packing my googles and swimming cap, i was interrupted by a loud thunder. SHIT! This was followed by a call. Another SHIT! The class was cancelled again. Rained heavily after that. Im so f***ing sien dy, the 3 remaining sessions seems like to be goin eternity. *sigh* After the rain stopped, i went for a swim in my aunt's place instead. Feels so good.... but tiring, cos i havent been swimming for almost 4 months. Really hard for me to breathe in the midst of coughing. *cough*cough*

Btw, watched Mr and Mrs Smith dy. It was good... and Angelina Jolie is so sexy. She is so captivating in any way... Are u in love with her? No, i dont blame u. Not ur fault.. no man can resist her, even women!

2 comments:

SooHK said...

Yeap who can resists those pouty lips, the pair of big big big big eyes.......

ellewy said...

the thing I hate about cough is it's uncontrollable. it can be very 'fish' to cough non stop especially when you're in a meeting or crowded place. so do take care! Impressive blog page you have.... canggih! I will slowly read up your archives to find out what interesting things you did. but now I need my pillow. zzzzz.....