Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Bad throat

It's the first day of the month, and i woke up feeling sick. Had a terrible sore throat, i cant even swallow in ease. I was being good, ate no spicy stuff yesterday but why???

My fren taught me to press both side of my thumb for 3 seconds (repeat the same step n times). According to him, it will release the "qi" to cure the throat. Yeah, he studied some meditation thingy.. and seriously, i felt better, hmm.. that was impressive! Thanks Clive!

After a day at work, now im back home again, and still feeling sick. I think i have a slight fever, but mebbe it was just the heat from my body which was causing the false alarm. I think i need to crash in early. I wanna go to the badminton session tomoro. And yeah, we have a dinner appointment with Mun and Kai after that. Guys, dont forget! Call home and say u are not having dinner @ home!

No comments: