Friday, June 17, 2005

Come with ur family and frens!



I'm back! I havent been blogging for a while cos i was sick, nearly coughing my lungs out. After some hesitation, finally i gave in and went to see the doc. Now im almost fully recovered, thanks a lot for all the best wishes. Although i was denied even a single day of MC, but i still managed to pull it thru. *phew*

It was seriously no fun at all having to work after taking the medicine, damn sleepy! If i am not being any productive for the whole week, i hope my boss would understand. It wasnt my fault... :P

Now, its time for me to enjoy after a week of suffer. I'm gonna be having a battle with the leeches family in the jungle! Hehe, im just kidding. U good leechies sekalian, dont come near me.. be good ya. Stay @ home :)

I'll be off to Taman Negara tomorrow for a 4D3N trip. \:D/

Oh no, i havent pack a single thing yet. Where's my torchlight? *search the drawer* Arrggghh, i forgot that i dont own one. Ooopssie, mebbe i'll just borrow it from my aunt. There's so many stuffs to get, and im still here typing away. *mom glaring at me*

Till im back. Enjor ur weekends guys!

p/s : i'll be at the jumble sale helping out on sunday morning. so if u guys plan to come (please do), c u there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe... good to have you come. Have a wonderful trip anyway but wondering how come so many trip recently huh? ;p Enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

oppss... miss out something... good to have you come back

Jane said...

where got a lot? only this one muh... :)