Monday, June 27, 2005

Disgusted.. or "lucky"?

Now i'm a bit phobia of taking can drinks, after what that has happened to me yesterday.

My family used to stock up on 100 plus and put them in the fridge, just in case there's any unexpected guest(s) ~ u'll never know when they'll drop by, but seems like im enjoying the privilege too. Isotonic drinks are always better than the unhealthy coke or pepsi. And i normally just take one, open up and drinks from the can itself. I bet a lot of people did that too!

So yesterday, i was having lunch with my aunt and she gave me a can. I dont have the norm to drink while eating, cos that isnt good for digestion. So i leave the "best" for last. I had the 1st sip, hmm, that taste weird, cos it was a bit soury. I tot mebbe that was caused by the food i ate. So i waited for a while and take another deep one. *EWWW* it is indeed soury!

me : "hey, how did ur 100 plus taste like? how come mine one so sour?"
aunt : "mine taste like normal. Is urs expired dy?" *she has the habit of putting some ice in a glass and pour the drinks out*
me : "no ar, till 2006 wor" *checking out the date at the bottom of the drinks*
aunt : "mebbe u shud just throw it away"
me : "i wanna pour it out on a glass and see"

And how i regretted doing that!!!

Flowing out from the can was some liquid with white strands of something like the coconut meat, together with a few ants trapped inside.... *argghhhh*yukkkk*puiii*puiii*

Immediately, i felt the urge of puking everything in my stomach... but to no avail. I keep telling my aunt that i might be getting food poisoning, but she just laughed. Still can laugh... how cruel.

I will never ever drink directly from a can again... not for now. I shall pour everything out in a glass to make sure this doesnt happen again. :(

Im still feeling disgusted thinking of it again. *hair stands up*

2 comments:

Peky said...

OMG!! why didnt you take a picture of that and send it to the company together with the can!! you can just sue them for it!! my gawwdd..what kind of awful stuff is that... :-S

oh no...if u didnt puke it out...maybe...maybe.... an alien creature is growing in you... arrggh!!! :-S

Jane said...

peky, i am too disgusted to remember taking a photo. my mind was set to puke everything out!

geez, u r making me sick. alien? are u watching too much of sicko movies?