Monday, June 06, 2005

Control ur anger, things can be done in peace

Is it really that coincident? I saw another mishap.

Me and my mom were on our way to KLCC, and i was driving @ 20km/h near a wet market in Ampang. A motorcyslist was reversing his bike from a parking space without looking back and it hit (or should i say "scratched") the taxi which was moving behind. As usual, the taxi driver came down and started to yell at the top of his voice. The motorcyclist was pissed and picked up his helmet, trying to knock the taxi driver's head. I was shocked, i was startled, as my car was right behind the taxi. Luckily the wife stopped his husband, and things got into control.

There r so many road bullies out there. U just never know when u might have to face one. I wonder if they should go to some anger management class or something? Not everything can be solved using violence, u know...

No comments: