Saturday, July 02, 2005

Movie Marathon

It has been a cool week so far, except for that unfortunate incident on the drink.

Tues nite ~ went to the premier show for War of the Worlds @ GSC MidValley. Frankly speaking, I've never been to any premier screening before. Therefore, I didnt know that we shouldnt bring in any electrical gadgets like hps, pdas, cameras, handycams and etc. -_- And little did i know that they will even check ur bags and body with the scanner thingy u see at the airport or some VIP functions, just to ensure that u didnt smuggle in any of those prohibited items. I was worried for a while cos i dunno what should i do with my phone? Will i be rejected from entering the movie hall because of this? Haha, nah... silly me! These ppl are profesional enuff to have a deposit service for all these gadgets. I'll just have to take the number and claim it back after the movie. *ahhhh* What a relief.

The movie was quite good. I would say Dakota Fanning is a very good actress, at such a tender young age (check out I Am Sam and Uptown Girls)! Her acting skill is quite impressive. She is part of the reason why i wanna watch this movie too.

One comment though, i dont quite like the ending. Patah stim betul! It is like when u are feeling all excited and happy, some one suddenly pour a pail of cold and chilled water on u. Not good. So lame! It made me felt like when i was watching The Sign sometime back. If u remembered well, the alien in that movie did not die because of human's ability to kill them, but because of..... water. Yes dear, those liquid that u drink everyday and nite. Ironic huh??? Well, im not gonna tell u in details what caused them to die in WotW and regain back human's victory over the world. Dont intend to spoil the mood of those who has yet to watch it (if i havent :P). *sorry louis*

Wed nite ~ went for the Japs comic remake into movie, Initial D. It is really a funny and nice movie, erm, at least for me, who has never had my hands on the comic book. But some of my frens still prefer the orig version of the book. I guess diff ppl has diff perception. Anyways, i found Chapman Tou and Wong Chau Sang done a very good job in entertaining the audiences with their witty scripts and speechless pose. Till now, i still wonder if Wong is from a mixed parentage, cos he really looks like one ang moh to me. Hmm...

*after 30 mins, yada yada with my aunts next door*

Oh yeah, good news. After a super long break, i finally resume my swimming lesson yesterday. My gawd! *sien lor* Although it was a replacement class, i was really looking forward to it. How i missed the pool. I rushed to Nihonkan Club rite after work just to reach there by 6.30pm. Reached there earlier than i've expected, changed to swim wear and jumped into the clear water pool. I was already worn out for the first 15 mins, damn.. this is not a good sign. I even forgot how to swim the butterfly style taught in the previous class. O_o.

Ended up the instructor told me to show him every single style that i've learnt, before he started teaching me anything. Luckily i passed. *phew*

It was good to be back again....


The field of battle.


My lil cousins still dont wanna come out from the water. Kids...

I was actually feeling a little bit sleepy while driving back home from work just now. Oh no, i will need to sent my mom to my cousin's place in Mutiara Damansara. :( But as i was still hoping that i dont have to do it, in my semi concious brain, mom called. She told me that so coincidently my cousin was around Ampang area and he's gonna fetch her instead. Immediately, *brain functioning in 100% power*, my wish came true!!! Not that i dont wanna be a good girl, but if there is someone else who can do it, i dont have to go and come back twice mar. Rite? Rite? *battling eyelashes*

Ok, i gotta go change. My fren is gonna pick me up soon for yumcha in Coffee Bean @ Ampang Point, and im still in my pyjamas. Laterz..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you have more or less, cut down my enthusiasm to watch the show already...