Thursday, July 14, 2005

Happy Birthday Cheng Huat & Soon Kuan!

Birthdays again. And there are more coming....


Birthday boys, Soon Kuan and Cheng Huat.

Me and my frens celebrated our fella ex-classmates' birthday last Sun @ Pizza Uno Restaurant near Ampang Point. Yeah, i know its a bit late to post 'em up now, but pls forgive me. I have been having a tight schedule at work this week. A lot of knowledge transfer going on while i am in the mid of a project supposed to be ready for unit testing.. err.. next week? And all the trainings need to be completed asap too, cos my team mates are leaving soon.. pretty soon. How soon? Well, one leaving on Sat, another next week and another early next month? *gulp*

Okay, back to the topic. I've been to Pizza Uno before, and if memory doesnt fail me, it was pretty good. But Sun's meal was quite disappointing. Has the old chef left? I wouldnt know. *chanting "brin him back, brin him back"*


*drools*


Soon Kuan with the gf, Ah Teng

The celebration was kinda awkward initially, cos Sun wasnt the birthday of either one of them. CH's on 7th meanwhile SK's on 18th. But we just kinda lump them together as its quite hard to get everyone gathered. Sincerity is all that matters! *wink*


i have no idea why this pic was taken (without my knowledge some more). Damn artistic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well~~ it's me first time to see soon kuan's GF~~ but the photo seems like not that clear~~ any closeup?

Unknown Author said...

I love the picture titled "xiang zho kan, xiang you kan"..
(looking at the left, looking at the right)... :D cool.

Jade said...

Is this Italian Restaurant that you mention to me last time? I would like to try it... since now you said is not that nice... then i think i better.... "Don't go!" :-)