Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Alien in disguise..

The impact from last Sunday's "pain"ball is taking over my whole body. The alien in me has won the silence battle, and all that is left with me are billions and billions of dead cells.

I have to wear a long skirt and cardigan to work today, and some of my colls were quite surprised, thinking that im changing into a super feminine image :O

But little did they know that i am trying to hide something... something that no one should see. The 6 dead area whereby each owns the size of two 20 cents coin. And trying to rub them with the *magic oil*, yea, mebbe its just some normal pain relieving oil, the situation got worst! No more 20, it's two 50 cents coin now. *shit and no shit* And my fren even tried to make fun of me. Where is the mercy??

"u r goin for the swimming lesson this fri?"
"yeah, it will be my last lesson. im graduating... finally" *yippie*
"i dont think its a good idea"
"why?"
"people will think that u got abused by ur bf or something! hahhahaha!!"
-_-

I am so dead this time.. it will take weeks before they can be fully recovered. Im still thinking whether i wanna play badminton tomoro, knowing that i would be wearing shorts which will expose my alien looking leg. *shikes* Where is my long aerobic pants? Where is it? Im so not going to the badminton court without it. *throw all the clothes out from the wardrobe*

2 comments:

laymank said...

Ha! Now I know...

Jane said...

nvm, there is someone who knows about it already. doesnt matter adding one more in the list. keke :P