Friday, July 15, 2005

Super huge farewell in the history!

Im so pissed off. I blogged and completed everything just now, and somehow the server got screwed up and all my post gone! WTF! Now i have to start all over again, i feel like kicking some a** now. *sigh* Here goes again...

*****

Have u guys ever had a farewell for 4 persons, same venue, same day and same time? After 2 years + of working experience, this is indeed my first encounter in such a mega farewell.

I organized a farewell lunch for Beng Tatt (my now ex-team lead), Joon Yee, Sau Pin and Goh in Monte's Restaurant @ Bangsar Shopping Complex today. Almost all of us in the office turned up, thus making the event so successful. Thank u guys for being so supportive.


Erm, i guess half of their light bulbs are not working.

Monte's was voted as the Best Restaurant of the year 2004 by the Malaysia Tatlers mag, but my colls doubt about it. After trying the food myself, i had the same doubt too. The food is so so only, nothing special nor super nice. And the service is super duper slow! O_o Our request to refill the sky juice were never fulfilled. *cut points*

But they will always have a loyal supporter from my company. Chen loves the executive set lunch and the free buns. This unusual guy can really eat a lot, cos he needs all the calories for his training every weekend. If u havent know, he is a runner with a lot of trophies chucked under his chin. Perak lar, Penang lar, Johor lar, Melaka lar, everywhere :)


There u go, the all round eater, Chen (in orange).

Okay, now here comes the celebrities of the day.


Joon Yee, acting like a prisoner. *hehee*


Sau Pin and Goh.


Beng Tatt on the right. Jeff squeezing into the pic..


My new team lead, Siva (on the far left).

It was raining the whole day. And my one and only one swimming session was being postponed infinitely. Why they never let me graduate one??!! *grrrrr*

Ooops, it is getting late now.. and i got work tomoro, or should i say today cos its already 12.47am. Hopefully i will be able to wake up on time. My boss is very serious about tardiness lately *yikes*shutdown immediately*

No comments: