Friday, July 29, 2005

I was "fong fei kei"-ed! *_*

U wouldnt wanna believe this, but i have yet graduated from my swimming lesson! -_-

I was actually so hoping to end the class once and for all today, but somehow, it is fated. *sigh* I knew it. I sensed something was going to happen when i was driving to the club after work. Was feeling all nervous and kept on checking the sky. It was clear and bright, therefore there is no way its gonna rain. But i still felt panic inside, dunno why, this isnt the 1st time i am going for a swimming lesson. It has been more than a year...

Reached the pool, something must be very wrong. There is NO ONE there except for my cousins and aunt, who are taking the lessons with me. Maybe i was being too sensitive, so i just put on my swimming cap and goggle. While i was applying sun block to my already tanned skin, there was still no sign of the instructor. This is not right, my aunt went to check the parking area, and his bike was not there!!! *fingers trembling* She called the instructor.

*Damn* He couldnt make it on time and he forgot to call us. WTF! How could he... *sob*sob*

And since im all set for swimming, so we ended up having practices ourselves. Guessed my six sense is very accurate. They all say that.. and it is proven.

I told me mom about it.

"ma, guess what happened today. im sure u will not get it right, cos u wouldnt believe this would have happened"
"good or bad?"
"erm, can consider bad, but not so bad lar"
"ur team mates all resigned and only left u alone with the work now?"
"what?!" *bwahahhahaha*

She is really very imaginative.

So i still have one more lesson to go.... one more... one more....

2 comments:

Peky said...

wow..i'm not sure if it's me or what... but your subject line got my jaw hanging for a while!

Jane said...

peky: eh, hehe.. i have changed the subject to a more pleasant and unconfused one. dont wanna raise too much "attention" on this :P