Thursday, July 21, 2005

Don't u try to dare me ;)



Im leaving to the airport in 30 minutes.

It happened again. I tot i wanna skip badminton last nite and go home early to pack my stuff for this Labuan trip, ended up working late till 9++pm. Im never gonna plan to leave early next time. :(

My project schedule has been strangling me eversince my team mates left to embark a better future outside. I was only told about the development needed to be done 2 weeks before the scheduled integration testing. This is really killing me! *arrrgghh*

I was thinking of bringing my latop over to my bro's place and continue working on, but my coll scolded me for being such a crazy fella.

"u siao ar? u are going there for a vacation and not work!"

Yeah, mebbe u are right. Gonna wait till i come back.

Will update once i have the time again. Meanwhile, just bear with the latest accessory in the kitchen above.

Ciao!

No comments: