Thursday, August 03, 2006

Happy Big-day Danny!


Some of my frens said August is a birthday season, cos alot of us were born on this particular month, including me.

First up on the 1st day of the month was the birthday of Handsome Chew. There was a story behind the reason why we called him that, but i'll leave that for another time.

Today is Danny's birthday. He is one my closest frens since secondary school. It is not easy to befriend a person and still maintaining it for 12 years, u know. We practically know each other so well, until his mom also knew about us. And same goes to my mom as well.

There was a time, we hardly meet each other cos all of us were pretty busy with studies in uni. I am glad everything turned out fine, and we are the best of frens again.

Here, i wanna wish u a very happy birthday! When are u gonna get married with Ah Loo ar? U guys dated for 9 years dy, it is time to move to the next level. ^_^

No comments: