Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Happy Big-day Marvin!

I know u guys might be getting sick of these birthday posts every now and then. But it is only like once in a year when i could really wish them a happy birthday. Bear with me ok?

Marvin is one of the nice people who willingly drove us to class during my uni days. At that time, we just moved out from the uni's hostel and rented a house in a residential area nearby. None of us had any transport then, so Marvin and another coursemate, Lok offered to help.

We had a great time chatting in the car, teasing each other, a great friendship blossomed i would say. We are very happy to have known u, and skipped through the tough uni days. I will never forget all the funny and good memories that all of us have cherished together, especially your magnificient car, ABU! :)

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!

Hope that we can see each other very very soon. I think we have not meet up for more than 3 years... :P

3 comments:

eddY said...

I would agreed the same. I do my best to remember my friends b'day. It's also another way to stay connected to them thru those nice and wonderful wishes.

Just wondering right, all your b'day posting, there'll be some photo but wat abt this? ;)

Jane said...

sa: haha, yeah, i guess friends play a big part in our lives.

eddy: erm.. i dont have his photo here in my laptop. stored it in another hard drive. but last time where got digicam... all hard copy one.

Peky said...

dont worry..i havent seen my son for years too! and he ppk-ed me this year! :P