Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Happy Birthday YC!

I have not called u for a very long time, but i have never forgotten your birthday each year. Today is your big day, but no one is celebrating with u, poor thing. It was funny hearing u complained that ur new colleagues did not remember ur birthday, maybe they are planning for a surprise for u after work. Who knows..

Well, but u had an early celebration with your loved one last weekend, so i guess that is good enuff. Bila mau kahwin ni?

Here, i would like to wish u a great future in ur career and stay happy always. It is not easy to get to know the goal in life, but u are an example of some one who is really clear of what u wanna do.

I am happy for u. Keep in touch buddy!

p/s: YC is the guy.. just in case u are wondering. :)

2 comments:

laymank said...

I know who she is! I know, I know!
:D

Jane said...

laymank: yea, u've met her. that is her boyfren's birthday lor..

sa: alot of my frens having birthday in the same month as my birthday rite? we are all aug babies!