Monday, August 14, 2006

Simple yet memorable

I just came back from a simple dinner with my mom and aunts @ Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, opened for business not too long ago in Ampang Waterfront. My mom wanted to cook at first, but since today is my birthday, we decided to go out.


Coffee sauce pork ribs in Shanghai style with vege, Korean hot & spicy noodle soup with shrimp, XO sauce fried cheong fun and fried "hor fun" with fish and ginger.

A lot of people thought that i will be having a massive celebration with my colls today since all of us are not working. But the outing plan somehow failed, so i made some plans for myself when i was told the outing was cancelled.

Last Sat, my group of frens celebrated my birthday at Luna Bar, located at the rooftop of Pacific Regency Hotel. That place was awesome! It is not like the normal pub/disco, where u could see a lot of ppl dancing in a crowded area. This is more like a elegant hang out place, where u will be seated at a very cozy environment, by the pool side and surrounded by the great view of KLCC Twin Tower and KL Tower.


This is gonna take ur breath away.


Chee Yee, Ji Ric, Sok Yee, Jane and Lai Yeen.


My birthday cake.

And so coincidentally, 2 of my colleagues were there celebrating their fren's birthday. So they dropped by and join in my celebration as well. Thanks, i really appreciate that!

3 comments:

myfivesen said...

Wow.. what a splendid birthday celeb! :)

I've heard of this Luna place b4 too, wish I could go there 1 day..

Anyways, Happi Birthday! May yr wishes come true.

laymank said...

Cool!

Never heard of this place (losing touch by far!) but it looks cool...

With open air settings, will it be hot and stuffy as to help clean/vacuum the KL skyline?

Maybe I'll get some friends to visit there, too... since you mentioned it's elegant...

:)

Jane said...

all, thanks much for the wishes!

laymank: since it is at the 34th floor, i think the air is much much cleaner than u can imagine..

on weekends, pls go before 9.30pm. cos after that, there will be cover charge of RM50 per head (inclusive of one in house drinks). quite costly i would say..

and if u wanna get a nice spot, make sure u book a place there. tables are limited..