Thursday, August 24, 2006

Not just weird, but scary

Recently, i have a fren talking about getting weird dreams. I dunno why, somehow it influenced me and i got a very weird dreams myself a few nights back.

I was in my house, happily talking to my mom about something that i couldnt recall. If u all didnt know, I have this habit of stroking my hair every now and then. All of a sudden, i felt a few strands of my hair fell off on my palm. Then, more and more hair fell off as if it was autumn when the leaves are falling down from the trees.

I became panic.
I was scared.
I screamed.


I remembered how shaky my voice was when i told my mom about my condition (in my dream). I watched all the hair in my hand as if it was a dead baby that i was holding. Really scary, i tell u.

I woke up abruptly. But i felt glad that it was just a dream cos i dont wanna lose my hair... i cant imagine myself being bald, NO!!!!!

I wonder what does that means. Does it portray a sense of insecurity in me, or will i be losing something important or love, or is it trying to tell me to pay more attention to my outlook personality in the future? I dont seem to be able to decipher the code.

Anyhow, i am really grateful and thankful of what i am having and owning right now. Do not take things for granted.

"Live the life u love, love the life u live!"

6 comments:

myfivesen said...

Oh dear.. losing yr precious. Not too pleasant dream huh?.. But this will pass :)

And worry not thou. Think abt the good, the pleasant and all things sweet and nice. Of course, count the many blessings in life and appreciate the many many memorable moments life brings you.

I'm sure you'll do great now and in the future! You're already living the life you love, ya! Take care. :)

Cest La Vie said...

Yikes nightmare....yup sometimes dreams make us realise things that we are not aware of when we are awake....
Totally agree! Live the life u love and love the life u live.. :)

Jane said...

yes, pretty scary when i come to think about it again. hope it wont happen in reality :(

Jane said...

if u can find out what it means, it would be great!

Jane said...

sa: oh boy.. complete break? hmm..

nope, i just used my finger, so does that means i will not need to sacrifice "so much"?

well, thanks for the explanation anyways.. appreciate it a lot!

Jane said...

well, yeah, u know ur species..

most of them just wanna go to the cave and stay there..