Sunday, August 27, 2006

Mini tarts

I have heard so much about these mini tarts from my friends, so i finally went and bought some today. Located at Taman Muda, Ampang, this little shop sells a variety of mini tarts such as mini egg tart, mini pineapple tart, mini tuna tart and mini kaya biscuit.

1. Mini egg tart/pineapple tart/kaya biscuit - 10 pieces for RM5 (well, this is a marketing trick. Subconsciously, u will buy 10 pieces when you heard it, but actually it costs 50 cents each, and u can buy any number of pieces that you want)
2. Mini tuna tart - 90 cents each


I personally like the egg tarts very much. The outer layer is very very crispy. But some of my frens said it was much better last time. But i still enjoy it. *yum*yum*

The tuna tart is not so nice though. In order to cover the tuna paste inside, they put another layer of flour on top, which makes the whole tart too much flour, and too little tuna. The pineapple tart is ok.

I am not feeling that well today, so i guess i gotta sleep early. Tomoro is another long day to go.. alot of things to do *check list*

Mini Egg Tart
Tel : 012-6604616

4 comments:

laymank said...

hey... buy me some egg tarts can?
I am a egg tart lover!

Jane said...

laymank: hmm, if buy and bring to off, not crispy anymore. gotta eat while it is still hot..

sa: yea, u could gobble all 10 in one go.. shud be fun doing that, just make sure u dont talk with ur mouth full.. muahahhaa :D

ellewy said...

reminds me of 'jeong mun yan' talking with mouth full. Haha. also reminds me of the yummy cheese tarts.

Jane said...

cheese tarts! i love them too! keke.. ellewy, wipe ur saliva, it is dripping :P