Sunday, August 20, 2006

Belated wishes

I know i am a bit late, but at least it is better than never, rite?

I havent had the time to post anything for the past few days. Work has been eating up most of my time in the office i.e. no lazying around to do my personal stuff. At night, i was either having classes or was too tired after the long day at work.

My mind was totally exhausted. O_o
Ok, enuff excuses.

Happy Birthday Lee Yan!


Give u a big hug! *hugz*

How was the celebration in Aussie? Seems that u were pretty busy.. with assignments or job hunting? :)

Im missing u, when are u going to the Great Barrier Reef? Remember to take lotsa pics!!! I need to save some money to visit u again, if i have the chance!

2 comments:

Jane said...

thanks sa! u are so sweet. im sure she is happy too.

ellewy said...

Thanks for the wishes jane, sa.

GBR not this year. hopefully next year.