Sunday, July 30, 2006

It's been some time

Yes, i know i have been ignoring this blog for quite some time.

I was away for a short vacation last week. Things havent fully settled down after coming back. My luggage is still scattered around in my living room. Luckily there is no visitors, or else, i would have portrayed a very bad impression to them :P

Anyway, it was great getting myself a break from the working life. Will blog about them soon. I cant wait to see the pics from my frens cam.

Btw, last Sat, i went to the SP Setia Night of Stars concert in Shah Alam. My ex-colleagues had a few extra tickets so i was invited along. It was raining pretty heavily and the traffic started getting bad on my way to my fren's place in Puchong. By the time we reached there (yes, we were late), Victor Wong has already performed and left. -_-


Victor Wong and Emil Chau.

Although i didnt manage to catch Victor's performance, seeing Emil Chau was totally worth the long drive there. He was still awesome considering his age at this time. The quality of his voice was never broken, as perfect as his album. There is a lot of singers nowadays whom cannot sing good during live performance. Either the key is off, or they cant remember the lyrics at all. I must give him a thumbs up!

There were more than ten thousands people turned up that night despite the rain. Me and my frens were like small kids again, yelling and singing along with him. Oh, how i love the atmosphere of a concert. ^_^

The night was ended with a colourful display of fireworks, which marked the grand opening of the RM150 million NKVE-Setia Alam link that provides direct access to two of SP Setia townships, Setia Alam and Setia Eco Park, from the NKVE.

3 comments:

laymank said...

gee... I am a fan of Emil, too. :)

Jane said...

then why didnt u go?

laymank said...

I didn't even know. :p