Sunday, July 09, 2006

Who is going to win the World Cup?

I woke up pretty late today, as usual. I was supposed to watch the match between Germany and Portugal this morning, but the match wasnt that exciting to keep me awake till the end. I switched off the TV and went back to sleep.

German won by 3-1. Ku guessed it rite, and he got 4 points for this match. He asked me to follow him but i didnt listen, and put 1-0 instead. Oh man, how i regretted that! Anyhow, i know i am not going to win at the end. So, nevermind... *console myself*

To make myself feeling better, i went out for lunch at a western food restaurant called Restoran Ampang, opposite of Ampang Point, with my mom and aunts. Ok, that was just an excuse. Actually, we havent been going there for a long time, so we wanna give it a try to see if they still taste as good as before.


Here are the food that we had. According to the order of the pictures above, L-R, top to bottom : Guinness Pork Chop, Prawn Fritters, Italian Chicken Chop, Black Pepper Chicken, Fish & Chips and Black Pepper Chicken Combo.

Looking at how frequent i go out and eat, no wonder my diet plan always fail. Today say wanna diet, then tomoro sure got some activities or plans for another makan outing. -_-

And so ironically, i just came back from a birthday celebration for my fren. Had Chinese food and cake (again). Anyway, Happy Birthday Soon Kuan!


Soon Kuan and his girlfren.

Later i am going to catch the world cup final match between Italy and France. This time, Italy is the favourite to take home the title. But will France beat all the odds and snatch the trophy away from the Italians? Well, we will know very soon.

Im betting for France. Hopefully they can perform up to expectation. *cross finger*

No comments: