Saturday, May 28, 2005

Party in da house!

I was telling myself to leave the office "punctually" today, cos i have to attend my lil cousin bro's birthday party @ his hse. But everytime when i wanted to do it so badly, i will somehow, some way stuck in something, and ended up staying back. *sigh* I dont believe in this kind of jinx initially, but now im thinking twice.

Reached his hse around 7pm, and guess what?!! We are the earliest guest. Talking bout Malaysian time, man. But it is good, cos we could feast on the food first! There's KFC, pizza, fried beehoon, fried mee, dumplings, roast pork, egg, .... *BURP*burp* Ooops, sorry! hehe.. :D


*drooling*saliva dripping*


Cousin sis Kai Yan, birthday boy Pin Han and their mommy.


Look at how many Gundam's toy that he has received as birthday presents!! I luv the lollipop the most!

We cant finish all the food in the end. If im not mistaken, I dont think we ever finish off anything during a party. Therefore, distributions among family members is the best solution we could get, and my mom got home with a lot of dumplings. I guess that is my breakfast tomoro. *stare blankly at the plastic bag*

No comments: