Tuesday, May 17, 2005

End of the road

I was on emergency leave today. I need to attend my grand uncle's funeral ceremony in Selayang. For those who are wondering, grand uncle -> grandfather's brother.

He was 89, a great man. Eversince my grandfather passed away, urm, way before i was born or my parents got married, he was the one who lend his supporting hand to my grandma. So when my grandma passed away last Nov, he was devastated. Cried day and nite, and it was really amazing to know how close they were. Not long after that, he had some heart problem and kind of getting amnesia. It was on that spooky Friday the 13th, he had heart failure, and although the doc managed to save him at that point of time, doc said his time is up. The family members brought him back home and my grand uncle still managed to speak to all his childrens, grandchildrens and great grandchildrens before passing away peacefully. He is one lucky man! I'm gonna miss him much! *sob*sob*

As all of us were walking on the road to "send him off", i somehow stepped into a loop made by some plastic strings, and tripped myself. Oh my gosh! And now i have a HUGE bruise on my knee (for those who known me well, u all knew that i can easily get blue black). But i never thought it would be THAT BIG! *argghhh* No more skirts or short pants for at least a week or so...

I need to get some serious sleep. I havent been getting enuff rest since last week. Got a conference call with my boss in PHX tomoro @ 7.30am. Dont think im going for badminton after work... :(

No comments: