Friday, May 27, 2005

My Vehicle, My Vision

It was a fuss. The word "Myvi" was whispered thru every ears, causing some unnecessary chaos. Everyone wanted to see the new car from Perodua.

Finally, me and my colls went to check out the cars on its launching day. The place was crowded with people, as usual. I heard praises everywhere... O_0 So much hype and so much comparison made between Myvi and Jazz, pretty much because they look so alike in exterior.


Olive green Myvi

That car above is the first to be delivered to the customer. Check out The Sun newspaper today. No wonder i saw reporters around, why didnt it strike my mind before?!


Hidden exhaust pipe? hmm, that sounds cool..

Seriously, the car is really pretty good. Quite spacious, look nice, whole lot cheaper than Jazz... hmm, i think i need to get someone to buy the car so that i can have a ride in it! haha :P Anyone out there who has booked or even thinking of buying, pls lemme know. I wanna be in the guest passenger's list. Deal?

U cannot believe this, but it is real. We went to the Giordano Warehouse Sale in Segambut during lunch today. Yes, yes, we took all the lunch hour for some shopping spree, mebbe not some, but who cares? The sale venue was a bit.. erm.. isolated. But those people have no prob getting there! I was amazed!

I managed to get ONE halter neck top. Yeah, I have to admit i'm not very good in digging mountain of clothes. I either cant find the correct size, or the right pattern. *argghhh* I guess i need more practice, heee :D

Guys, u still remember the idol competition? Well, Carrie Underwood won the American Idol 4 yesterday. I've alwiz predicted her to win the competition, so im happy. My lil cousin bro called me shortly after the show ended @ 8TV.

cousin : "Big sis, u won!"
me : "huh? wat r u talking bout?"
cousin : "dont u know that u've won the american idol?"
me : "carrie lar, not me"
cousin : "it's u! same hair style!" *fyi, carrie had her hair crimpled that nite*
*duh*


The country Carrie Underwood.

I reached home today, greeted by him. Again,

cousin : "welcome, welcome" *while opening the gate for me*
me : *sense somethin amiss*
cousin : "u come all the way from America to see us!!" *jumping and clapping hands*
me : "ohh, erm, yeah"
cousin : "where's ur ferarri? u won the car yesterday... y r u driving an iswara?"
*fainted*

BTW, its his birthday tomoro. He's currently indulged in Gundam and he has been pestering me to get one for him as his birthday present. He already has a few sets of 'em in the closet and my mom just bought him a new Gundam vcd. That greedy lil kid.. hehe :P

No comments: