Monday, May 09, 2005

Health is important

Slept about 5 hours before my alarm went beeping @ 5.30am. It's time to wake my mom up to take her medicine. She had an appointment to take a colon test @ 9.30am in HUKM. The medicine has to be taken 3 hours in advance. As i was dragging myself to sit upright, my mom whispered "yeah, i know, im awake. u go back to sleep lar, i'll wake u up @ 6.30am later". I was immediately sent back to the dreamland ZZZZZzzzzzzz.....

When we reached the hospital, which is 1 hour and half earlier than the supposed appointment, there were already about 5 person waiting @ the gastrology dept. Kiasu or non-kiasu? I guess we are in the same group :(

The doc was late and when the test finished as i saw my mom being pushed out on a bed out of the room, it was already 11am. All the frustration of waiting for so long vanished when i heard those magical words.

Doc : "your mama is ok, no big deal, just having a weak colon"
Me : *phew* "but then how come she always wanted to go to the toilet?"
Doc : "told u dy tat her colon is weak, so it becomes sensitive and need to purge the useless stuff out almost immediately"
Me : "oic"

The nurse @ the pharmacy wasnt being nice at all. Got 2 out of 3 months of med supplies which means i have to come again in 2 months time to collect the remaining and then the next month for follow-up to see the doc. I requested to take the full supply so that i wont have to come twice but she just wouldnt listen. "we dont have so much stock at one time, so u have to take partially each time" Great!

Mom was a bit blur blur for the next few hours cos the anesthetic wasnt over yet, but she accompanied me to service my car and later on for a car wash anyways. *muaks*

There goes another day. And i've become poorer, RM 414.81 gone for a 40,000 km major service....

2 comments:

Peky said...

*hi5*..

i just parted with 350 for my service..and guess what.. Billy is back in the workshop again now..deng! :(

Jane said...

what happened to Billy again?