Sunday, September 23, 2007

Steammy session

It has been a while since i moved in to my new place but i never really invited my frens to come and have a lil fun together. So yesterday, i decided to ask my close pals over for a small gathering in my condo. It wasnt anything fancy, but we had a great time chatting and teasing each other (again).


The new steamboat cooker i bought for this event.

Mooncake festival is coming soon, so it was a good gathering to celebrate the event too, in advance. As usual, we still have some leftover shrimps, squids, beancurds and veges. That will be my dinner for tonite. -__-

Before i forget, thanks for the housewarming gift!

p/s: did u think of a different post when u saw my title? dont be naughty..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Jane, where did you moved ??

Jane said...

clive: i moved to a condo near to the ampang yong tau foo :)

u wanna visit me ar?

laymank said...

actually, when i read the title, I thought you were referring to some hot and humid weather...

what were you thinking..?? hmm....

Anonymous said...

visitor got free steamboat mou ? XD

Simple American said...

*blush*

When I saw the steamboat cooker picture I totally missed the title. Well until you told me to look at the title. So I lost all chance at innuendo. Maybe if I close the browser and open it again. :P

Happy Autumn Moon Festival to you.

oceanric said...

Thanks for the food. It was nice (*_*)

Jane said...

laymank: i wasnt thinking anything :P

sa:thanks! same to u!

oceanric: im glad u like it.