Friday, September 21, 2007

New tenant..

I've been under attack! None other but by my own magic bean..


Check out its massive leaves!


If you notice carefully, you will see how it is branching out towards me - attacking me while i was working. -__-

It is amazing how big it can grow from a small little seed. I am happy that i am able to keep it alive for so long, proved that i am still an "ok" gardener. My colleagues now threaten to take the leaves and eat them with bread. Or make a salad out of it as breakfast. See how cruel they are!!!
I will protect you! :)

3 comments:

laymank said...

did you ever give it some sunlight?

kinda 'special' to see such 'big' leaves from a tiny plant.
:)

Simple American said...

That looks so nice. Love that green shade it has. It is not attacking you. Little thing just wants a hug. :)

Jane said...

laymank: i did give it sunlight.. that is why so "healthy" :)

sa: yea, maybe. *hugz*